CE 150 - Computer Interfacing (School Year 2008 to 09)
featuring projects of the graduating Fifth Year
Computer Engineering Students
CE150 Interfacing Class
17 June 2008
1. The wilder the better.
2. No judgements
-questions of clarification
3. Building on an idea is encouraged
4. If something is worth thinking about, it is worth saying.
• hydrogen generation
• from solar energy
• water to H2
• store and transport energy
• tracking system for devices
• generate Minus One by eliminating the vocals
• material to coat lenses to become scratch-free
• revolutionized incinerator w/o pollution or waste materials
• automatic face recognition
• Substance to filter out smells and convert then to oxygen
• Temperature sensors that sends sms "dinner ready."
• Shutdown after downloading and send sms.
• Bring back your thought during mental block.
• Substance or device to put on sole of shoes para hindi
• Relay strong signal from window to inside of house where
signal is low.
• Car with auto-driver for driver who falls asleep
- slow down + hazard
- standard w/airbag
• Universal remote programmable controller - psp firmware
• Learning controller programmable
• Automatic controller that detects a conversation and then
lowers music, etc
• Board that captures writings and save as pdf or other
• Grocery check-out system that automatically debits amount
from your account
• Cellfone/printer - insert 1x1 and get a picture out
• Pixel at ion on the board